School Uniform Staff and Governors at Asterdale Primary School feel that it is important for all children to wear school uniform every day.
All pupils are expected to follow the school standard dress guidelines:
- Grey, black - trousers, skirts, pinafore, tailored shorts, culottes
- White or yellow - blouse, shirt, or polo shirt with collar
- Bottle green only - cardigan, sweatshirt
- Yellow or green striped / checked - dress
- Black - sensible shoes or trainers
- PE kit - black pumps, black or navy shorts and plain white t-shirt
During the summer months sun cream and sun hats may be required.
Coat or raincoat during the winter months. Boots may be worn to and from school.
Please ensure that your child has a suitable change of footwear to be worn in school.